Monday 5 October 2015

My weekend in the camper van

At the weekend we rented a camper van. These are some pictures of what it was like.
 This is what it was like in the back of the camper van. The boot is right behind me. On the other side of the camper van there is a counter but actually underneath it is a cooker and a fridge.
 This is me peeping out of the front window. This campsite is in Albi to the northeast of Toulouse.
I'm trying to eat my breakfast when mummy takes a photo of me. The 2 front seats turn around and I'm sitting in the driver's seat!

In this campsite there is an outdoor swimming pool, a steam room and a jacuzzi. The swimming pool is nice and warm and I stayed in there for 30 minutes. I was very cold when I got out.

The camper van's roof can pop up and it turns into a bed. I slept there in my sleeping bag with my snugglies.

The first night we went to a restaurant and it was boiling hot. I had salmon, rocket and pasta.

In the campsite building on the walls there was a moose's head. Every time I looked at it I thought it would jump out on top of me. Also there was a deer and a bear. I was frightened of them too.

6 comments:

  1. Don't be frightened. It is only statue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this, Orla. What a great way to get around!
    (What are snugglies?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great travel correspondent Orla - I think you'll soon be driving the camper van.............!!
    Love from Limerick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usha (Rhea's mom)7 October 2015 at 06:15

    very well written and great pictures too.

    ReplyDelete