Thursday 17 December 2015

People I know that have discovered something

I know quite a few discoveries.

Miguel Servet
Miguel Servet was born in Spain in 1511 and he discovered that blood goes around your body all the time and because of that you have lungs to breath. I chose him because he was burned because at his time you went allowed to say things that the church didn't know about.
 
Santiago Ramon y Cajal
Santiago Ramon y Cajal was a Spanish scientist that discovered the  original pioneering investigations of the microscopic structure of the brain have led to his being designated by many as the father of modern neuroscience. His medical artistry was legendary, and hundreds of his drawings illustrating the delicate arborizations of brain cells are still in use for educational and training purposes.
He also won the prize novel

4 comments:

  1. Well done Miguel! Interesting post! I hate church as well! (I don't say others should believe it, but I do)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I undertand Kirill

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete