Sunday 28 February 2016

I came 2nd at a competition.

On the 20th of February, I went to a Karate competition 'Ligue 1 Midi Pyrenees' and I came 2nd! With coming second, I am now able to compete on behalf of the league in a nationwide competition for France in Paris in May!! 

I am in training again this preparing for the 'Inter Regional Competition' in Boe, the saturday before we come back to school. 

Here is a picture of me about to start a combat and another of me on the podium with my medal! 


6 comments:

  1. Hannah, that's really impressive! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mr Gregg I was pretty shocked but pleased!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Hannah. I was sure you would win!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait for school to start and everyone would ask you for help with bullies!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks your the best to give advice

      Delete