Sunday 3 April 2016

Holi Party 2016!

                                बुरा ना मनो होली हैं!!
   In Hindi,  this means  'NO OFFENCE, IT IS HOLI!! Holi is a festival of colours. 
             
 This Holi,I celebrated in Rajpoot with my Indian community and had  loads of fun together.
This is me in the entrance with my friend Aryaa from secondary.This celebration was divided into two parts . First we welcomed everyone with traditional teeka which is a traditional form of welcome of guests before any auspicious celebration. It is usually made with sandalwood paste and red colour.

 Me and Aarya and other girls all set to welcome everyone for holi dressed in traditional indian clothes.
After this we all went in and had a small cultural programme.

.
YAY!! TIME FOR HOLI!!
Its a tradition to apply colour on each other because holi marks the beginning of spring.
Gradually, after all this fun, the festivities were over:(.I really enjoyed it and I am waiting for next year.So till then,

HAPPY HOLI!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holi Rhea! You all look so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Abigail, we had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete