Sunday 1 May 2016

Holiday Homework: Task 1 and 2

                                                                                Task 1:



These are three pictures of three structures I saw close enough to my house. The first one is a wind mill, the second one is a museum, and the third one is airbus buildings.

                                                                               Task 2:
For this task, I chose three works and projects by: Zaha Hadid, an architect that recently died.


Heydar Aliyev Centre di Baku
The Center houses a conference hall (auditorium), a gallery hall and a museum.
I found this shape interesting because the shape has the style of a wave.


Abu Dhabi Performing Arts Centre
 It will house five theatres – a music hall, concert hall, opera house, drama theatre and a flexible theatre.I like this picture, it looks like a fish and looks like there are waves on the windows.


Casa Atlantica
It is a residential building in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
I think it is impressive because it has the shape of bones.



All the three buildungs I chose are free and organic architectures.
They are not rigid and geometrical buildings. They are inspired by natural shapes.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm..m funny but strange

    ReplyDelete